The SOLAR inflatable kayak is designed for rides on lakes or for hiking on rivers to WW2. An additional front deck (optional) prevents water from spilling over the tip and thus enhances user comfort when driving, eg at sea. The kayak is equipped with a pouring hole in the back of the boat. SOLAR is equipped with two seats and handles for the third seat in the basic version. The position of the seats is variable, the SOLAR can be a single, double or triple kayak. Nitrilon.
- Adjustable footrest in front and in the back (for conversion to a single kayak)
- Comfortable inflatable seat with backrest
- Elastic netting for fixing the baggage
- Grab handles for easy handling
- Safety ropes on the bow and stern
- Fixture for tracking fin
- Tracking fin
- Push-push valves
- Safety relief valve in the bottom of the boat
- Repair kit
- Transport drybag 80l
Length: 13'5" -410cm
Width: 2'7" - 80cm
Weight: 41 lbs - 18.5kg
Max. load: 595 lbs. - 270kg
Packed dimensions: 26"16"x10"
Max.number of person: 2 adults + 1 child
Max.operating pressure (Mpa/Bar/PSI): 0,02 / 0,2 / 3,0
Kayak paddle-type 702.4
Double-action hand pump 6/3
Drybag for small items 8 l, 12 l, 20 l.
The boat comes with two seats. The third seat and additional front deck can be purchased separately as an accessory.