Colorado 450 is a universal boat for holiday trips on the river with the family or for sailing on the white water of medium difficulty. The six-seater boat is designed for a sporty way of sailing. The open stern ensures the outflow of water when sailing in rapids. The legendary Colorado 450 served as a vessel on many expeditions to remote corners of the world and is still the most popular racing boat in the Czech Republic.
- Open stern for water outflow
- Thwarts seats
- Foot straps
- Headfast loop in the bow and stern
- Safety ropes on the side tubes
- Push-push valves
- Valve wrench for Push-Push and overpressure valve
- Safety relief valve in the bottom of the boat
- Repair kit
- Transport bag
Length: 450 cm - 177"
Width: 160 cm - 63"
Weight: 37.5 kg - 81lbs
Paddle type: Raft
Max. number of persons: 6 people
Air chambers: 5+3
Max. operation pressure (Mpa / Bar / PSI) - 0,02 / 0,2 / 3,0
Max. load: 600kg - 1322lbs