The ELASTICK glue is recommended for minor repairs of GUMOTEX/INNOVA boats, it can also be used for gluing PVC, textiles, ABS, leather, imitation leather, plexiglass, applied textile materials, PUR rubber and PUR foam.
HOW TO GLUE:
- Mark the damaged spot on the boat and choose or modify the size of the patch as appropriate.
- The surfaces of both the patch and the spot to be glued should be dry, clean and free of residual old adhesive.
- We recommend degreasing both surfaces with acetone in order to achieve a perfect bond.
- Spread a thin layer of the Elastick adhesive onto both surfaces, when dry, apply another layer of adhesive.
- When the second layer is almost dry, apply the patch onto the damaged spot and press it down firmly or roll it in with a roller on a flat surface. With minor repairs (punctures), it is enough to wait for 30 minutes before you re-inflate the boat and continue using it. However, with major repairs, we recommend waiting for 24 hours. Complicated repairs should be performed by the manufacturer or an authorized service technician.
Shipping & Returns
We ship to the USA and Canada.
Shipping to the USA and Canada is rated by weight and calculated before check out.
The customer buying from the USA is not paying taxes but is responsible for DUTY fees.
You can always contact me if you have any questions about shipping +12899338821 or email@example.com
Title to Products
Purchases of products through Hike48.com (operated by cloud150 INC) are subject to a destination contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for these products passes to the Purchaser upon the carrier's delivery to the Purchaser's ship-to address, and cloud150 INC is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage after delivery.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at Veronika 289/933-8821 or email: email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, or damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Restocking fee: 20% is applied on returned items not in their original condition.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.